Fun with leather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmtgsx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was first bitten by the custom leather bug about 4 years ago when I was perusing the Louder Than Words website and saw some of Mark Garrity's work. I even went so far as emailing him to get a quote, but boy, its expensive. And the wait? Fuhgettaboutit! I've always bought and sold holsters looking for deals, getting rid of what didn't work as well as another, but being in a concealed carry only state I didn't pursue fancy stuff.
This last spring, the Oklahoma State Legislature put an open carry bill on our governor's desk that was signed and takes effect November 1st. Yippee!:hyper::hyper::hyper:
So I kind of took matters into my own hands. I bought a couple of gator skins off of ebay and took some of my nicer leather and started thinking how I could embellish. This is my first effort. The holster is a Wilson Combat Lo-Profile, Black Elephant, 1.5" belt, for Officer's 1911. Glue used is Rhino glue.

www.myhostedpics.com_images_jmtgsx_1002407.jpg

www.myhostedpics.com_images_jmtgsx_1002408.jpg

www.myhostedpics.com_images_jmtgsx_1002409.jpg

www.myhostedpics.com_images_jmtgsx_1002410.jpg

www.myhostedpics.com_images_jmtgsx_1002411.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom