Funny Body-Cam Video of Park City Senior F'n Around and Finding Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The senior (whom I suspect is a card-carrying liberal) claims the kid got too close to him on his bicycle and calls the police. Kid was cool throughout the whole deal. Senior suddenly wants to just forget the whole incident after he finds out that he is getting a citation himself.

Video is 37 minutes long, but includes the kid's recording on his phone and the police officer's body cam. In the end, the kids dashcam showed evidence that he wasn't too close to the senior, so his citation was dismissed. Can't "embed" the video, so here is a link.

Park City Utah Incident

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The senior (whom I suspect is a card-carrying liberal) claims the kid got too close to him on his bicycle and calls the police. Kid was cool throughout the whole deal. Senior suddenly wants to just forget the whole incident after he finds out that he is getting a citation himself.

Video is 37 minutes long, but includes the kid's recording on his phone and the police officer's body cam. In the end, the kids dashcam showed evidence that he wasn't too close to the senior, so his citation was dismissed. Can't "embed" the video, so here is a link.

Park City Utah Incident
I skipped around in the video, yeah, the old guy is probably a white dude for Harris.

Latest posts

Top Bottom