Future training site in OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcw

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well I just signed up on here I wish I would have know about this site back when I lived in Oklahoma. Right now im stationed in Camp Lejuene NC with the USMC.

I have a little over a year left on this contract and my wife and I are starting to think about what to do when time runs up. We have thought about moving back home to SE Oklahoma and ill take up a sheriff deputy job or something along those lines. But we some land back home that ive decided that I want to go ahead and make into a range anyways but would there be much of a demand for private training?

Im currently a USMC rifle/pistol coach and once I pick up my third stripe i can be nominated for a EMP/CMP coach course (which im sure will happen). So it will be mostly military training. Im thinking

Weapons safety and maintenance
gear selection
Static rifle 300,200,100,50,25,7
static pistol 25,7,3
rifle moving and turn drills/presentation
pistol moving and turn drills/presentation
dynamic entry
night fire

Im sure ill have more to add those are all just off the top of my head. I have no idea on a price im sure it will be cheaper then any magpul, tier 1 course. Theres nothing set in stone im just doing a little research

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, It would depend on the type of training you get after you get out of the military; what other schools have you been to? combat expericence helps too. With TDSA and USSA here in Oklahoma, along with several other good schools chock full of hugely capable instructors with impressive credentials, Id look toward apprenticing on with one of these places. -Unless youre a famous ninja army sniper with a lot of silver on your class A's. -lol!

good luck!

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Olyeller, did you miss the part about him being in the Marine Corps? You know...no "Army sniper" and no "Class A",s Geez let you out for a weekend and what happens?

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya'll must have scared him with all these technical terms, hasnt been back in two months since his original post. Maybe he's pulling a lot of OT at the mall?

Latest posts

Top Bottom