Garage floor storm shelter co. recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbear53

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanting to get one installed, and this is my only option, so this is not me asking for recommendations on types of shelters. I have talked with a few companies, and prices for 6 person in floor shelters range from $2900-$4000. Has anyone had one installed in the OKC area in the $3000 or less range that they are thrilled with as far as price and installation. Any recommendations.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flat Safe just did mine today. $2925 for the 7' long x 3' wide x 5' deep model. It's advertised as an 8 person...but you better reallly like the other 7 people, LOL.

Crew was polite/professional and left a clean job site...the shelter and sliding door are solid and well constructed. I couldn't be happier with something I might get into once or twice a year for a few minutes.

Job took less than 5 hours, including the paperwork and waiting on a concrete truck.

Hardest part is going to be scheduling...the crew told me that they had 200 more orders come in after the Woodward tornado and they were already booked solid for months.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I contracted with Flatsafe this past week. They have done many for a builder I used to work for. Like their door design best. suck part is I am on the schedule for July.

commercial federal credit union has 2.9% funding available for storm shelters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom