Gardens 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. I NEED a greenhouse! 😭😭😭😭

2. Y'all are making me so happy!! I didn't get a spring garden in because the remodel has taken over my life but I am in the process of taking very good care of my gardens -- pulling weeds, mulching in clover I've pulled from other spots, and compost from the pile -- and getting my pollinator gardens in the front and the back yards going. I'm gonna put in a hive next spring come hell or high water! 🤗🤗 Maybe 2 if I'm feeling really rambunctious. One in the front yard and one in the back.

3. I do think I will be in an excellent position to start a fall garden. I've always been curious as to whether I could actually manage to have a 3 1/2 or 4 season garden.

I have things situated so I can plant my fruit trees this fall, so I'll probably do the obligatory cabbage, broccoli and brussel sprouts. Anything else I should try?? Always looking for ideas! ☺️🤗😘

Oh!! And I've seen the glass cloches (sp ??) but those things are kinda pricey. Wonder if I could just build a frame with 2x2s and staple some heavy-duty plastic on it for like a mini cold frame kinda deal. Until I sneak my greenhouse in ... 😉😬🤗🤣🤣🤣 (No worries guys!! He can't kill me -- he's a good guy but he can't run very fast and I have plenty of amaranth and lamb's quarter to hide in..😉🤣🤣🤣 Plus, he'll forget why he's mad at me before he manages to get his boots on. 😉🎉🎉)

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8'x12' I built last fall for wife.
1000001180.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I made a potato soup recipe I found on the internet last week with some store bought frozen potatoes out of the freezer, and it was pretty good. I’m making it again this evening and gathered up some fresh taters to use, and I’m betting it’s going to be better with them.
IMG_0799.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom