General Concensus.....(pocket pistol)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Colt 1908 vest pocket.

I bought one about 6 months ago, and I love it, I carry it everyday as a backup, and if I am just running to town or someting I will grab it, and not carry my G22

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Smith & Wesson J frame. Either a Bodyguard (my personal favorite) or a Centennial model.

Both offer a light carry and a smooth draw due to their "hammerless" design and 5 potent cartridges that'll sho' 'nuff screw up a bad guy's weekend. :thumb:

And don't let the "I only got 5 rounds :lookaroun" stigma scare you away from a good J frame. It's design and purpose is to get you out of harm's way. Not to shoot it out with the bad guys.

But carry a spare reload in a Bianchi speed strip anyway. Just in case. ;)

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keltec PF-9. It isn't much bigger than the .380 pistols, and you get 9mm.

+10000000000

They are cheaper than most
very powerful for pocket carry
they make pocket holsters and wallet holsters for them
you can even carry one with a clip added on the side
they are pretty accurate
cheap enough to target shoot
and very, very, reliable
and conceal very well in front pocket

EXCELLENT GUNS FOR THE PRICE!

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own a Smith 642, Kel Tec PF9 and P3AT. Sure the .38 sends a heavier bullet out and has revolver reliability, but it doesn't fit or in or draw quickly from jeans front or rear pocket. PF9- 9mm= good, but also too big to fit in a pocket. my P3AT fits inside a hip pocket nicely and can ride all day without being a PITA.

Sure, if you wear loose 'gangsta britches, you could stuff anything in them, but regular fitting jeans, slacks or shorts need a little, flat pistol. Anything larger and I'd carry in a holster or jacket pocket

Latest posts

Top Bottom