Glock 23 vs 27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I realize these two guns are close but I am interested in hearing from people who have both or have shot both as to their preference and why. This is not my main CCW, although I may carry it from time to time. The primary use will be HD.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy the 27 for concealment only. If it is mainly for HD, honestly, I'd just get a G22. The G23 would be a good compromise if you wanted to carry it occasionally. I wear a G22 most of the time, but have been known to wear a G27. The G22/23 will be better to hold because of the grip length.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both do what they're supposed to. I would elect for the 23 due to the full length grip for HD purposes. It might be easier to mount a light to it with the longer rail. I'm not a light guy so somebody else might know more on that.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both do what they're supposed to. I would elect for the 23 due to the full length grip for HD purposes. It might be easier to mount a light to it with the longer rail. I'm not a light guy so somebody else might know more on that.

The 27 does not have a rail, the 23 can easily support a light mounted on the rail.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by druryj View Post
Were you with SEAL Team 6 or Quail Springs 1? I have enjoyed about as much of this BS as I can stand. I gotta go sharpen my throwing stars before I go on duty at "Toys are Us" now anyway.

Well I wasted a good mouth full of beer on that comment!!! Good thing it wipe's off easy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom