Glock LEO/Military Discount Program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I used Glock's discount program...anyone know if it's still active, and who the current authorized dealers for this program in the OKC area are?

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The LEO/Mil deal is still available. From the last list I seen, Outdoor America and the gun shop inside COPS police supply are the actual in state dealers for Oklahoma. I have not checked the prices at Outdoor America in about a year, but they were charging $422.00 for the same Glocks that other distributors would sell for the $398.20. Maybe there has been a change since Jason has returned ?

I have not been able to stop by COPS when the dealer was there to check his pricing and availability.

I have purchased from Cruse Uniform in Arkansas and GT Distributors in Austin of which both were excellent to deal with.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been by COP's and from what I've seen they don't keep much firearm inventory. If you want something, they'll give you the contact number for the guy who works full time for Bethany PD and you work out an order or the details through him.

Tom at the Firing Pin was a Glock distributor the last time I saw him.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GT Distributors is the only Glock authorized blue label supplier for Oklahoma. Call their Texas number for current inventory of blue label Glocks. You can order it on agency creds and have it shipped to your FFL, or on agency letterhead to have it delivered directly to your agency.

I have a G-26 on order with them now. They're currently out of stock. :(

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did this take effect ? The list was Outdoor America, Barney's in Louisiana, GT Distributors, Cruse Uniform and OMB. Looks like they are all still listed on Glock's web site as authorized for sales to Oklahoma.

GT Distributors is the only Glock authorized blue label supplier for Oklahoma. Call their Texas number for current inventory of blue label Glocks. You can order it on agency creds and have it shipped to your FFL, or on agency letterhead to have it delivered directly to your agency.

I have a G-26 on order with them now. They're currently out of stock. :(

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When did this take effect ? The list was Outdoor America, Barney's in Louisiana, GT Distributors, Cruse Uniform and OMB. Looks like they are all still listed on Glock's web site as authorized for sales to Oklahoma.

Just what I was told. I have not verified the info with Glock personally. If the information is incorrect, I stand corrected.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GT Distributors!!!!!!!

I can't stress that enough. Easy and cheaper than Outdoor America or any other local shop selling blue label Glocks. I ordered a blue label G17 from Outdoor America on January 11. They told me this morning it would be May before it came in. I went and got my money back today. www.gtdist.com can have your Glock to you in 2-3 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom