Glock LEO/Military Discount Program

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Info that I just received for those in Oklahoma that qualify to purchase the blue label Glocks. You may order from any of these dealers and have sent to FFL(when purchasing from an out of state dealer) or your choice or to your agency with letterhead.

Barney's Firearms & Indoor Range 218 Four Park Rd. Lafayette, LA 70507 337-896-3667

Cruse Uniforms & Equipment,Inc. 1201 Barrow Road Little Rock, AR 72205 501-223-2778

Fred Baker Firearms/Outdoor America 1925 N. MacArthur Blvd. Oklahoma City, OK 73127 405-789-0530

G.T. Distributors, Inc. 2545 Brockton Dr. #100 Austin, TX 78751 512-451-8298

C.O.P.S. Guns LLC 2250 W Reno Ste 101, Oklahoma City OK 73107 405-235-2677

jlbrpt

New to the site!
Reaction score
GT Distributors is the only Glock authorized blue label supplier for Oklahoma. Call their Texas number for current inventory of blue label Glocks. You can order it on agency creds and have it shipped to your FFL, or on agency letterhead to have it delivered directly to your agency.

I have a G-26 on order with them now. They're currently out of stock. :(

A question, due to my ignorance on the situation: if you order from GT distributors on agency letterhead and they send it to your department, will you receive the Agency price ($362.00 for a Glock 17) or the LE-Officer's price ($398.20 for the same pistol)?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the department is paying for it then the department gets the department pricing. If an individual is paying for it then the individual gets the individual pricing. Outdoor America is the only local Blue Label dealer at the moment since COPS had some issues. What gun are you looking for?

jlbrpt

New to the site!
Reaction score
If the department is paying for it then the department gets the department pricing. If an individual is paying for it then the individual gets the individual pricing. Outdoor America is the only local Blue Label dealer at the moment since COPS had some issues. What gun are you looking for?

I've considered buying the Glock 17, as GT Distributors' webpage lists it as being available with 17 & 19 rd magazines for $398.00 at officer pricing, but they charge an additional $20 for shipping. That's why I was asking about agency pricing to see if I could get it even cheaper.

I'm don't think much of the 9mm parabellum as a defensive round, but the possibility of carrying 58 rounds of 9mm vs 46 rounds of .40 S&W in my Glock 22 is hard to overlook. Since it's easier to shoot/less recoil than the .40 and 9mm ammo is cheaper, I can at least practice with it more often.

Honestly, I don't think much of Glocks either. I'm not a fan of DAO pistols, but I'd take a Steyr L9-A1 over a G-17 any day, IF I could find a company that makes a Level II or III holster for it that accommodates a tac-light. There aren't any...I've checked (although I may have talked Stephen McElroy at RKBA Leather into buying an L9 in the near future to make a mold for one...)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom