Glock Size Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I read this answer here before, but I forgot it and I think someone preened/cleaned the section so it's no longer here. When looking for a holster for a Glock 30, what other Glock has a comparable size? They never have Glock 30 listed as one of the Glocks and I think I read to refer to this other Glock as it has the same fit???

Sam Shoun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Raven Concealment lists their Phantom holster as a 29/30/30sf. Their holsters are very model-specific, so I would think you'd be okay with any of those three.

What type of holster you looking for?

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing in particular, I have a Crossbreed that I really like. A friend of mine at work asked me the question and I didn't know the answer (he saw my 30SF and had to get him one, and now his son got one, lol). Also, I went to a gun store out-of-town where they had a lot of holsters and I was looking at them and I myself had a hard time figuring it out. Now that I saw your reply, I should mention that I have the 30SF, I forgot to mention the SF. Thanks for your reply.

Latest posts

Top Bottom