GM CEO Admits Electric Vehicle Is Charged On Natural Gas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangevale

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are you getting those numbers? The last numbers I saw only had about 80-85% being powered by fossil fuels, with natural gas making up the bulk of that.
J. Peter Lark on on the Lansing Board of Water and Light said it in the video.
Screenshot_20220609-113458_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are you getting those numbers? The last numbers I saw only had about 80-85% being powered by fossil fuels, with natural gas making up the bulk of that.
Watch the video. It is stated there bye a power grid employee. The power grid in question with this EV electric station is contradicts their green delusions.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is a deep dive but the Marxist’s running our country at many levels, rely on his teachings that they still cling to and are trying to desperately to get us back to ‘a new starting point’. Marx first mentioned the theory of climate change in Das Kapital in 1867. I’m not opposed to caring for our Earth. I am opposed to the lies that are trying to force us to be compliant.
https://theconversation.com/karl-marx-and-climate-change-24896

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the liberals et al, all wish to conserve our resources, I would suggest fewer people using electricity and the first place to start is reduce consumption by closing the borders on illegals.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watch the video. It is stated there bye a power grid employee. The power grid in question with this EV electric station is contradicts their green delusions.
Ok, so the Lansing grid is about 95% coal, but that's unusual. According to the US EIA, the national percentages are similar to the Southern Power Pool's figures, with coal and natural gas comprising about 60% of power generation, although it's 22% coal/38% natural gas in the national figures vs 40% coal/18% natural gas for the SPP.

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/electricity/electricity-in-the-us.php
Either way, it's primarily fossil fuels that are charging those electric cars.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so the Lansing grid is about 95% coal, but that's unusual. According to the US EIA, the national percentages are similar to the Southern Power Pool's figures, with coal and natural gas comprising about 60% of power generation, although it's 22% coal/38% natural gas in the national figures vs 40% coal/18% natural gas for the SPP.

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/electricity/electricity-in-the-us.php
Either way, it's primarily fossil fuels that are charging those electric cars.
Fossil fuels is The Point. There are still a bunch of nuclear power plants. Wind generators and solar is still way behind. Going all electric is a farce that there is no infrastructure for. Maybe in the future but not now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom