God's whoopin up on NJ and NY with a 4.8 earthquake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
But he missed DC again!

1712329794406.png

A rare earthquake has hit New Jersey, rattling buildings in New York City and its surrounding areas.

The United States Geological Survey said the magnitude-4.8 quake's epicentre was just north-east of Whitehouse Station, New Jersey.

A UN Security Council meeting on Gaza at its New York headquarters was temporarily paused due to the tremor.

"Is that an earthquake?" said Save the Children representative Janti Soeripto, who was speaking at the time.

Buildings were shaken in Brooklyn, rattling cupboard doors and fixtures,

The earthquake hit at around 10:20 local time (15:20 GMT). There are no reports of major damage.

Social media users reported feeling the earthquake from Philadelphia up to New York and eastward along the coast.

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang! Taiwan just had a door rattler a couple days ago. Earthquakes kinda unnerve me. Not many places to go when you don't know where the ground is gonna open up and swallow you whole. 🤷 (At least that's how my beady little lizard brain sees it. 🫣)

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peter Addresses the Crowd
(Psalm 16:1–11; Joel 2:28–32)

14 Then Peter stood up with the Eleven, lifted up his voice, and addressed the crowd: “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and listen carefully to my words. 15These men are not drunk, as you suppose. It is only the third hour of the day!d 16No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:

17 ‘In the last days, God says,

I will pour out My Spirit on all people.

Your sons and daughters will prophesy,

your young men will see visions,

your old men will dream dreams.

18 Even on My menservants and maidservants

I will pour out My Spirit in those days,

and they will prophesy.

19 I will show wonders in the heavens above

and signs on the earth below,

blood and fire and billows of smoke.

20 The sun will be turned to darkness,

and the moon to blood,

before the coming of the great and glorious Day of the Lord.

21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord

will be saved.’

22 Men of Israel, listen to this message: Jesus of Nazareth was a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know. 23 He was delivered up by God’s set plan and foreknowledge, and you, by the hands of the lawless, put Him to death by nailing Him to the cross. 24 But God raised Him from the dead, releasing Him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for Him to be held in its clutches.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biblically, yes, God did punish certain groups of sinners. Some directly like, the Sodomites in Genesis 19. Some, via humans. He punished the northern tribes via the Assyrians and, later, the southern kingdom via the Babylonians.

But not all misfortune, calamities came from the hand of God.

Jesus talked about it.

Luke 13:1-5: There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

It's not just NJ. The United States, uniquely, has degenerated into the most sinful nation on the planet. And, not coincidentally, we're seeing our country disintegrate in front of our very eyes.

One of the last things Joshua told the Israelites:
Josh 23:16: When ye have transgressed the covenant of the Lord your God, which he commanded you, and have gone and served other gods, and bowed yourselves to them; then shall the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and ye shall perish quickly from off the good land which he hath given unto you.

Joshua's prophecy came to pass. The Jews forsook God and as I already said, He caused their enemies to invade and take away all the good things He had given them.

I've been preaching this theme for years, viz. as America increasingly and shamelessly gives itself over to sin, our enemies will swarm across our southern borders until there is no more America.

Sound familiar?

Latest posts

Top Bottom