Gold Rush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because the whole Hoffman clan is making money. Pay attention!! Most of them are driving new or newer trucks with lift kits on them and they are now pulling travel trailers instead of living in tents, etc... They are being payed well for their antics on the show....

I suppose. Even old brokeback Harness had some doctors give him a gratis surgery so I guess it's working out for them.

I wouldn't want to be on TV looking like a fool though, no matter what kind of truck I get out of the deal.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because the whole Hoffman clan is making money. Pay attention!! Most of them are driving new or newer trucks with lift kits on them and they are now pulling travel trailers instead of living in tents, etc... They are being payed well for their antics on the show....

All of them worked at Jobs from where ever they came from. Like most responsible people, they probably had a little money put back in the bank. A couple of them own small businesses. If they are putting their savings on the line, more power to them. It takes BALLS to put everything on the line for a dream.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose. Even old brokeback Harness had some doctors give him a gratis surgery so I guess it's working out for them.

I wouldn't want to be on TV looking like a fool though, no matter what kind of truck I get out of the deal.

I've done some gold mining in Nome and out on the Forty Mile. It's really not that glamorous. Nothing exciting about it. So I'm glad they are showing the rest of the world how it's done even if it is cheesy and corny and filled with made up drama.

At least their storyline isn't about adultery and the homosexual lifestyle. There's a lot worse things you could be watching on the boob tube. I think it's just good entertainment.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've done some gold mining in Nome and out on the Forty Mile. It's really not that glamorous. Nothing exciting about it. So I'm glad they are showing the rest of the world how it's done even if it is cheesy and corny and filled with made up drama.

At least their storyline isn't about adultery and the homosexual lifestyle. There's a lot worse things you could be watching on the boob tube. I think it's just good entertainment.

I agree!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

OH don't get me wrong, I love the show. It's fun to watch and the views of Alaska are great and there is nothing like getting gold fever in your viens and letting this show pump it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom