• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[Sale/Trade] *GONE*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David H

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Heya friends,
Got this brand new and unfired from a member a couple months back, intending on making it my EDC...never got around to it.
Sitting in the safe since.
I function check every weapon I get, so she's had 2 sent...plus 5 more for fun. Hell of a shooter. Really seems way too nice to have under the belt all the time for me.
Gun is flawless.
Looking to trade mostly, I'm after, in order of preference:

Ruger 57
Lever action in 357
Desert Eagle in 357
Beretta 1301 or A300

I'm always open to other offers on interesting stuff, so feel free to send me anything...worst that happens is I say no. Gonna be plus cash, ammo, etc if yours is under.
I'm also looking for a Magpul hunter stock and AICS magwell kit for a short action Rem 700 in 308.

Just south of Glenpool, willing to drive about an hour. Might be able to get to OKC in the next 3 weeks but pretty busy after.

Pics when I get home. Thanks!
Edit: pics added. 2 mags, books, case, etc
I have a Marlin 1894 in 357 with a scope that I would trade.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heya friends,
Got this brand new and unfired from a member a couple months back, intending on making it my EDC...never got around to it.
Sitting in the safe since.
I function check every weapon I get, so she's had 2 sent...plus 5 more for fun. Hell of a shooter. Really seems way too nice to have under the belt all the time for me.
Gun is flawless.
Looking to trade mostly, I'm after, in order of preference:

Ruger 57
Lever action in 357
Desert Eagle in 357
Beretta 1301 or A300

I'm always open to other offers on interesting stuff, so feel free to send me anything...worst that happens is I say no. Gonna be plus cash, ammo, etc if yours is under.
I'm also looking for a Magpul hunter stock and AICS magwell kit for a short action Rem 700 in 308.

Just south of Glenpool, willing to drive about an hour. Might be able to get to OKC in the next 3 weeks but pretty busy after.

Pics when I get home. Thanks!
Edit: pics added. 2 mags, books, case, etc
YOU SIR, are an ASS!!! lmao. For a few reasons: #1 I'm out of state currently. #2 that fine piece of artwork is exactly the S2C I've been wanting. #3 I REALLY should NOT dip into my toy fund right now, even though I REALLY REALLY want to for this. I need to do some thinking. I will be near Glenpool In a couple days.

feral

Armish farmer
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
YOU SIR, are an ASS!!! lmao. For a few reasons: #1 I'm out of state currently. #2 that fine piece of artwork is exactly the S2C I've been wanting. #3 I REALLY should NOT dip into my toy fund right now, even though I REALLY REALLY want to for this. I need to do some thinking. I will be near Glenpool In a couple days.
Hey, I resemble that!
Just so you know...I would very much prefer to trade. Trade plus is fine, but I dunno if I'm just gonna hand off for cash.
Wife thing, I'm sure some fellers here understand 🤣