good fixer upper 1994 silverado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
still waiting to check out my '92 swb. 350 and the 5 speed. i've had the vortec 4.3l v6 with the 5 speed and they are fun too.

but man that low end torque......

RagdollOp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I had someone leave a note on my 96 s10 ls 4.3 v6 wanting to buy it and my 1979 Pace Arrow RV. I have owned the s10 since 1999 and don't plan to ever sell it.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a '94 K1500, bought it new, Victory Red with tan leather interior, pretty unusual truck. I put about 250K miles on it in 10 years, then gave it to my Daughter for her college vehicle. I bought an '03 Silverado SS to replace it. :)

She ran it to 285K miles but the gas mileage was killing her so we sold it. I would love to have that truck today.

Scan 54.jpeg

Had a whole lotta love for GM at one time due to the '94, best truck I ever owned. Everything I bought GM after that was problematic so I haven't owned anything GM for over 10 years.
DSC01029.JPG

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My little daily is a 95 standard cab short bed. 4.3 with a 5 speed. 152k miles. Need to get off my butt and paint it but probably wont, I have a crew cab project that eats up my time.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My little daily is a 95 standard cab short bed. 4.3 with a 5 speed. 152k miles. Need to get off my butt and paint it but probably wont, I have a crew cab project that eats up my time.

I had a 95 as yours. Only major thing I did the was valve guides at 80k as was told to expect that. And it did. After that it ran well over 300k and then went to the farm for years. Good little engines, good truck. Mine was plain Jane, no power nothing but brakes and steering. All rubber floor. No Radio, Roll up Windows, Manual Locks etc etc. And if memory serves the factory clutch lasted to almost 200k!

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a 95 as yours. Only major thing I did the was valve guides at 80k as was told to expect that. And it did. After that it ran well over 300k and then went to the farm for years. Good little engines, good truck. Mine was plain Jane, no power nothing but brakes and steering. All rubber floor. No Radio, Roll up Windows, Manual Locks etc etc. And if memory serves the factory clutch lasted to almost 200k!
Mine is manual windows and locks. Rubber mat in the floor. has tilt cruise and A/C-heat. Other than an aftermarket radio is pretty basic. Reliable as death and taxes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom