good fixer upper 1994 silverado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 88-98 chevy trucks are now the "affordable" classic car. The prices are only going to go up from here...

I've turned down blind, unsolicited offers of much more than that for both my 92 and 94 Chevy trucks.

Spoiler, I won't sell the 92 for any price and the 94 wouldn't go for anything less than extremely ridiculous. :P

Last edited:

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 95 SWB standard cab with 150k miles on it. V6 5 speed truck. I get stopped a couple times a month with someone wanting to buy it. It needs paint but not a beat to heck work truck. They are becoming very popular but but the long beds aren't holding their value as much. Still a great platform for reliability.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The 88-98 chevy trucks are now the "affordable" classic car. The prices are only going to go up from here...

I've turned down blind, unsolicited offers of much more than that for both my 92 and 94 Chevy trucks.

Spoiler, I won't sell the 92 for any price and the 94 wouldn't go for anything less than extremely ridiculous. :P

Maybe I better hang onto my 88 for awhile then…

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I had a really nice 98 SWB Sierra with the 4.3 V6. Champagne gold color, black and chrome rallyes, gutted everything from that cab and completely sealed it/redid/reupholstered/updated everything. new lights, tint/handles/weatherstripping, It was really nice honestly. Managed to fit the loudest audio setup I ever owned (in a car at least) into the dash, custom center console I built, and behind the seat. Paid 1900, sold it for 3200. Should have kept it, put so many hours into that thing. Was a nice cruiser/commuter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom