Good Ol' Donald Trump talks about guns.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if joe shmuckatelly walks into the ballot box and sees a bunch of people who he hasn't read into and then sees trump and remembers a favorable thing about him, I feel that the vote would almost automatically go to trump.

This is how many (most?) voters cast their ballots. They have no clue about the core issues; it's all about name recognition.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is how many (most?) voters cast their ballots. They have no clue about the core issues; it's all about name recognition.
And that is probably the biggest problem with this country today. Most voters are too lazy to actual look into the people that are running for office. If more would actually do some digging on candidates this country would benefit heavily from it. But that will probably never change. It only gets worse.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the narrative is supposed to be that his previous views were uninformed, and once his sons got in to shooting and he discussed firearms with them, he came around to this way of thinking. I think he's the least likely to have been bought out by the same interests that have bought most of the politicians in this country, but I still don't believe he can be trusted.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think people are entitled to change their opinions over time. I like Trump because he isn't sucking up to the GOP, which I'm tired of candidates doing because the GOP has become democrat lite. Also the GOP hasn't been very 2a friendly in the past. Remember the 1986 law and the foreign non sporting non import ban.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
[EDIT] .......I still don't believe he can be trusted.

Why not? What is your/everybody's reasoning behind this trust issue? I've heard that from several people, and that is also the consensus with my buddy and I. I don't trust politicians much anyways, but until recently, Trump wasn't a politician. I kindof went into this thinking Trump was a bit of a clown, and was doing this for attention. Now that it seems that he is in this for real, I don't quite know what to feel.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's see here, we can't trust him because he was not a politician before this year?
He made billions of dollars in the public sector business market rather than taking bribe money from lobbyist.
He used the current tax code to his advantage to make money, what kind of business sense is that?
He knew how to work both the Democrats and Republicans to get what he needed to make his business more successful.
He has a history of hiring very intelligent expert people to help him accomplish the tasks at hand.
He popped off comments of what he though about certain items and beliefs, then after doing more years of research and having more exposure changed his mind as to what his positions were. Ever changed your mind about anything?
He really does not mind speaking his mind and ruffling feathers by not being PC with anyone in the world. Seems to have some gonads, he might not bow down to our enemies.

I wonder what we might consider not trusting him to do if he were elected president? Act like a politician?

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why not? What is your/everybody's reasoning behind this trust issue? I've heard that from several people, and that is also the consensus with my buddy and I. I don't trust politicians much anyways, but until recently, Trump wasn't a politician. I kindof went into this thinking Trump was a bit of a clown, and was doing this for attention. Now that it seems that he is in this for real, I don't quite know what to feel.

Because I'm too cynical to believe that anyone with altruistic ideals can reach a position where they can make a credible effort to get elected to public office at the federal and mostly the state level. I don't trust him, because I don't trust any of them.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump acts all tough like he doesn't care what anybody thinks, then he basically says Fiorina is ugly, then he crawdads and says, "OH WAIT! I was talking about her persona"...Puleez, man up and own what you said, dick head.
He's just a rich frat boy who does what's best for Trump.

I'll still vote for him over a dimokrat though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom