Got a couple new toys...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vette447

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps in light of the Peppersac robbery, he took them down. I certainly thought about doing the same thing, but I rarely go anywhere unarmed and I work from home - now I work from home with my new Sig w/20rds in the mag next to me.

Can you share what you are referring to? I guess I didn't hear about it. Thanks.

tumbler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peppersac posted at 10:49 and the pics were removed at 10:57. I'd say that was why.

http://okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66452

Sorry for not explaining, I was in a hurry when I got on here last. Yes, I saw what happened with Peppersac and immediately took down the pictures I hosted, it's too bad people can't feel enough trust anymore to share with their fellow members without fear of someone forcing them to use their new toys for self defense :anyone:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for not explaining, I was in a hurry when I got on here last. Yes, I saw what happened with Peppersac and immediately took down the pictures I hosted, it's too bad people can't feel enough trust anymore to share with their fellow members without fear of someone forcing them to use their new toys for self defense :anyone:

Well, since you took down all the pics of your hardware, uh...maybe you can post some more bigger pics of your avatar? :rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom