GP100 Trailmaster Holster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a couple pictures of my new Trailmaster Holster for my GP100. I can't say enough good things about the owner/operator Earl Southard. This is without a doubt the best customer service I've ever received from a company.

The holster is fantastic. Excellent fit and finish. The leather is thick, providing plenty of support for the gun. It also covers almost the entire weapon, protecting it from the brush, thorns, etc. you'll run into while out hunting. This includes the trigger guard and the rear sights.

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y28_RedTape_tm1.jpg

The thumb break is solid, but situated perfectly for the grip. It holds the weapon secure, but allows for a very easy draw. This is something I wanted on this holster because it will be used in the field. I don't want to worry about my pistol falling out if I fall down a creek bank...not that I've ever done that before.

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y28_RedTape_tm2.jpg

ai2.photobucket.com_albums_y28_RedTape_tm3.jpg

These pictures were sent to me after the holster was finished to make sure it was acceptable. It looks MUCH better in person and I'll try to get some more pictures in a day or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom