GSL Suppressors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navgunner

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I recently became a GSL Suppressor dealer here in Tulsa. I personally have cans from many different manufacturers and these GSLs are super nice. Check them out and let me know if you want to learn more. I offer a 5% discount to OKShooter members and another 10% for veterans on any GSL.

I’m a home based FFL so face to face visits are by appointment only.

Also, I’m doing NFA engraving too.

Thank you,
NAVGUNNER

Navgunner

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If you can do a 3-lug mount I really like the FatMan and the Phoenix. Two fantastic cans! I’ve shot both on full-auto SMGs and they preformed wonderfully. Shoot me a PM if you’d like to see a demo can

Navgunner

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
SiCo’s Omega k is a great all around pistol caliber suppressor. I’ve used one on my MP5 along with a Octane and a Rugged Obsidian but I didn’t like how skinny & long they are when coupled with a SBR. I get it, manufacturers need to make them work on handguns and still have enough site picture left to see where you’re aiming but that generally isn’t an issue with an SBR. My preference for SBRs is shorter is almost always better (that’s why we paid $200 for the stamp).

These model GSLs (Fatman and Phoenix) gain their volume by increasing the diameter. Fantastic noise reduction, and they look really good on short barrel rifles.

The fatman is ideal for SBRs because of its balance between length and volume, whereas the Phoenix is just all about being as quiet as it can possibly be. To my ear, these larger diameter suppressors have a much different tone too. It’s not just about db.

Last edited:

Navgunner

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I wish that I had the fatman here to take a picture of, but for reference it’s about half the length of the Phoenix (which is shown on the far left). The middle can is the Rugged obsidian, right one is the Silencerco Octane).

Attachments

• IMG_3646.jpeg
    IMG_3646.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom