Gun belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboydoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will also recommend Looper. I have worn mine for over a year now and love it.

I can also recommend NOT getting a 511 fake leather belt. The one I had was functional, but the plastic over the kydex began peeling off after just a few weeks. I also have a 511 nylon belt and it is OK, but I prefer the Looper.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a $10 leather belt from Old Navy that I use every day and it works perfectly. I have carried a S&W Sigma and now I carry a Ruger SR9c, no troubles at all. Dont' see the point in spending $60 but when I got a GREAT belt for $10.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a $10 leather belt from Old Navy that I use every day and it works perfectly. I have carried a S&W Sigma and now I carry a Ruger SR9c, no troubles at all. Dont' see the point in spending $60 but when I got a GREAT belt for $10.

I have a regular leather belt that I used before I got my actual carry belt. It worked for a while but with a heavier gun and my fat ass getting bigger that leather started stretching real bad. There is nothing better for comfort than a nice stiff belt.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a regular leather belt that I used before I got my actual carry belt. It worked for a while but with a heavier gun and my fat ass getting bigger that leather started stretching real bad. There is nothing better for comfort than a nice stiff belt.

Yes there is.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No...spend the money and get a quality belt....Looper has it hands down....the best, most stable, comfortable, sturdy, durable, belt that you can buy...and its made in Oklahoma....I used to buy 10 dollar belts too and thought I didn't need a dedicated ccw belt and then I got a good belt and found out how wrong I was and I will never buy a cheap belt again....

Latest posts

Top Bottom