Gun Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a gun belt to help support a Glock 19 in an OWB Bravo Concealment holster. Went to bass pro because I have a gift card I need to use and all they had was mall ninja stuff. I just need a normal looking brown belt. Don't even have my Glock yet and my holster is on order so I have time to order something.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Looper belts rock, but a little FYI...get ready for holster creak.

When you wear a leather belt with a leather holster, you usually get a bunch of noise from the leather on leather rubbing together.

I wear Wilderness belts. The nylon of the belt keeps the leather holster from creaking.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Looper belts rock, but a little FYI...get ready for holster creak.

When you wear a leather belt with a leather holster, you usually get a bunch of noise from the leather on leather rubbing together.

I wear Wilderness belts. The nylon of the belt keeps the leather holster from creaking.

+1 for Wilderness. The price is great. I will add that you should go with a 5 stitch or the CSM that's polymer lined. My polymer lined one is great, no sag, no rolling.

SeanO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For leather, I use a crossbreed. For nylon I like the Ares Gear belts.

Ares gear are definitely top of the line, cobra buckle is much nicer than the wilderness buckle. The price though makes it an investment. Where at $40 the wilderness belt isnt much of a loss. When I have the money, I'll be going to an ARES PAL enhanced to use as a war belt without padding, but, using my wilderness for EDC

Latest posts

Top Bottom