Gun Club/Range Near Ada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepsniper

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello to all, this is my first post. I have been an avid follower for some time. I recently moved to Ada and was curious what gun clubs or ranges were open in my area.

pcolaboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, it one of the best outdoor ranges in the state, bar none. Very few people use it on wk days, and everyone is ok to shoot with, it's busy on wkend but I have yet to have to wait. 200yrd rifle range and the 50 yrd pistol range is seperate facility. 60$ a year is a good price for this range. Just my 2cent:wave:

Rifraf

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, it one of the best outdoor ranges in the state, bar none. Very few people use it on wk days, and everyone is ok to shoot with, it's busy on wkend but I have yet to have to wait. 200yrd rifle range and the 50 yrd pistol range is seperate facility. 60$ a year is a good price for this range. Just my 2cent:wave:

Can you pm me some info about joining please?
I live out by Center and drive to Lexington and it is lacking, do they let you bring your wife and kids or a friend for the $60?

Latest posts

Top Bottom