Best range in or near Edmond for practice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Familyguy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just moved to Edmond and I’m looking for somewhere close to home so I can just swing by after work. Since most of the people here have been in this area for a bit I’m hoping you can tell me which local ranges will be the best. I’ve heard OKC gun club but I was hoping for something closer to me

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome.

Wilshire is going to be the closest like jackary mentioned. They are pricey and get their early or you will have to wait.

OKC Gun Club isn't but 15 minutes from me and I'm smack dab in the middle of Edmond. I'd recommend signing up and getting in for next falls new member orientation.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks rockchalk, seems like that’s the spot. By chance do you know what the annual fee is? Also is there any land around Edmond you can legally shoot at?
Other than the Club, I don't know if any other place to shoot legally. @conditionzero listed the Wildlife areas you can.

Fees for the first year are around 325. 100 of that is your background. 2nd year is 225, but pull a work day and it's only 125 a year. Work days are a breeze. I get mine done early when it's cool.

With the ease of getting to the club and shooting just about anything I want, the money is worth it. Sun up to Sun down for firing 7 days a week, is about your only time restrictions. If there is an event, you will have to work around it, but I've never not been able to walk onto a range to shoot something in my time there.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other than the Club, I don't know if any other place to shoot legally. @conditionzero listed the Wildlife areas you can.

Fees for the first year are around 325. 100 of that is your background. 2nd year is 225, but pull a work day and it's only 125 a year. Work days are a breeze. I get mine done early when it's cool.

With the ease of getting to the club and shooting just about anything I want, the money is worth it. Sun up to Sun down for firing 7 days a week, is about your only time restrictions. If there is an event, you will have to work around it, but I've never not been able to walk onto a range to shoot something in my time there.
Lmao Lol - 1kfhoNWKY94uLGX2kO.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom