Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can meet you any time to get it from you, I am very flexible, as long as it is between 5 and 5:15 on Tuesdays, 4:25 to 5:00 Thursdays, Wednesdays are no good for me, Mondays I like to sleep in so sometime after 10 but not after 10:20 you know my favorite soap opera comes on after that cause I dont work Monday mornings usually too hung over cause Friday thru Sunday I will probably be drunk so not then. But I do have cash, although not in hand, I have to go to the bank, that is if my wife says its ok, I better check first. But I am very serious.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can meet you any time to get it from you, I am very flexible, as long as it is between 5 and 5:15 on Tuesdays, 4:25 to 5:00 Thursdays, Wednesdays are no good for me, Mondays I like to sleep in so sometime after 10 but not after 10:20 you know my favorite soap opera comes on after that cause I dont work Monday mornings usually too hung over cause Friday thru Sunday I will probably be drunk so not then. But I do have cash, although not in hand, I have to go to the bank, that is if my wife says its ok, I better check first. But I am very serious.

LOL ... I am laughing my arse off!!! That's the best one yet!!