"Guns Across America" in OKC, post event reports...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrdware

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when do they meet at our capital to vote on more gun legislation?

The legislative starts February 4. On that day all bills will be assigned to committee. Each chamber has until March 14 to get bills out of committee and onto the floor. After bills pass the floor they go to the other chamber which has until April 25 to repeat the process.

tulsamal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody watched the news reports around the state for feedback?

To my dismay, I was sent to Texas with very little notice and I had to miss the rally. That night, I was in a motel outside of San Antonio. I turned on the local news and was watching for coverage of the nationwide event. After all, this is Texas... should be a big deal. That's not what happened. They had a five second intro where they explained that there were rallies in most of the state capitols. Then they showed coverage from Philadelphia? (Which baffled me.) Didn't look like they had many people there in PA. The truly strange thing is that they didn't mention the Texas rally _at all_. Not one word. And then they immediately had a story about people who had been shot at gun shows that day.

Sounds like the OK media did a much better job.

Gregg

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gregg, it might have been the case that the Austin news media was all that was notified. We told Tulsa, OKC, Lawton, all the TV stations and the Tulsa World and the Oklahoman, as well.

Or maybe the Austin media isn't about covering pro gun stories, who knows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom