Guns and Cigars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dradave

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy a good cigar after a reloading session or when I'm finished at the range. I use it as a relaxer and to contemplate my latest accomplishments.

I know there are a more than a few cigar smokers out there but I am curious as to how many gun owners / reloaders actually enjoy a good cigar in this manner. I don't smoke when I'm reloading or shooting but It's open season after I am through. To me, it seems like a perfect ending for the session and adds to the enjoyment of my hobby.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a cigar smoker but I smoke way to seldomly to do it in conjunction with my firearms endeavors. I probably smoke about 6 or 7 cigars per year so not that much at all. The combo goes well together imo.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I enjoy a good cigar after a reloading session or when I'm finished at the range. I use it as a relaxer and to contemplate my latest accomplishments.

I know there are a more than a few cigar smokers out there but I am curious as to how many gun owners / reloaders actually enjoy a good cigar in this manner. I don't smoke when I'm reloading or shooting but It's open season after I am through. To me, it seems like a perfect ending for the session and adds to the enjoyment of my hobby.

I'm more of an end of the day/week cigar smoker than an end of a particular event type of cigar smoker. Usually, I'll light one up on a friday night and reflect on the previous week while sipping on some whiskey or enjoying a good beer. Every now and then I'll light up on a random weeknight and sit out on my back porch to relax. If my range time just happens to coincide with my cigar smoking, it's more coincidence than anything.

Gun oil and a Havanna Honey, im on a flavored kick now.

If you're on a flavored kick, you need to try either a Makers Mark bourbon infused cigar or a Gurkha cognac infused cigar. Both are excellent smokes.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of tbose cigars are expensive! You guys are playin' a rich man's game,way to expensive for me. I did finish up a cheap box of 25, Cohiba Lanceros. It was the darndest thing,on the label underneath the word Cobiba,there were three words.....La Habana Cuba..??? What the heck??

Enjoy your cigars!!!

Cohiba

BoostedBerlina

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of tbose cigars are expensive! You guys are playin' a rich man's game,way to expensive for me. I did finish up a cheap box of 25, Cohiba Lanceros. It was the darndest thing,on the label underneath the word Cobiba,there were three words.....La Habana Cuba..??? What the heck??

Enjoy your cigars!!!

Cohiba

Hmm, two of my boxes have those crazy words on it too.:naughty:

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And where might I find these?

I only smoke cigars if the situation warrants it. I have a particular client where he provides the cigars and I provide the scotch for meetings.

Various online sites such as cigars.com or cigarsinternational.com will carry them or you can find them at Royal Pipe and Tobacco in Norman if you're ever down that way. The nice thing about them (for a guy like yourself that rarely smokes cigars) is that they come in wax sealed glass tubes and don't require storage in a humidor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom