• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Guns for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Schmidt-Rubin K-31 Carbine, stock is a little rough, $500, 223 rds. of 7.5 Swiss factory loaded ammo $200 (won't sale until K-31 sells), Stevens .22-.410 rough but, locks up tite and shiny bores, $250, 400 .410 ammo $300 (only if shotgun sells), Browning Buckmark for Steel Challenge Matches, many extras, $650, AR-15 built for High Power Matches, many extras, $1000, I'm open to trades but, prefer cash.
Schmidt-Rubin K-31.JPG
Stevens .22-.410.jpg
Browning Buckmark Race (2).JPG
Hi-Power AR.jpg

TheCapn

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want it. But I also read the post that says he won't sell it without the rifle... because he knows everyone wants the ammo. But good luck, maybe he'll have a change of heart for you. ❤️

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I want it. But I also read the post that says he won't sell it without the rifle... because he knows everyone wants the ammo. But good luck, maybe he'll have a change of heart for you. ❤️
His quote "(won't sale until K-31 sells)".

My comment "Let me know if it doesn't sell with the rifle."

I literally said hit me up if it the person doesn't buy it with the rifle. You're trying to be a smarta** when in reality you are just being a dumba$$.

Sorry to hijack your post OP. GLWS