Gunsmith-Edmond/N Okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grunt72

New to the site!
Reaction score
I know this has probably been covered, I searched the threads and came up with a few that never answered the emails I sent. I have a 1911 that I need some custom work done on, does anyone have a gunsmith they would refer?

[email protected]

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hello All:

I just discovered this board, and I also need a gunsmith in North Oklahoma City/Edmond. I need someone to repair an old revolver. I see Dr. Barry Grayson above. Does he do this kind of work, and how do I get in touch with him?

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All:

I just discovered this board, and I also need a gunsmith in North Oklahoma City/Edmond. I need someone to repair an old revolver. I see Dr. Barry Grayson above. Does he do this kind of work, and how do I get in touch with him?

Welcome to OSA. Since this is an older thread, I'd send surjimmy a private message and I bet he'll send you the info.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All:

you might try bobby hunter at high country firearms.hes up at broadway and charter oak. do a web search for his info, cant seem to find his card

Latest posts

Top Bottom