Gunsmithing by H&H

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a time when I would have vouched for them, but now I dunno who runs the thing, or who is back there, so ... 🤷🤷🤷

I'm here for the inevitable squabble, though ... 😁🤣🤣🤣

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did get a revolver worked on there after the problem was not fixed at Wilshire Gun (couldn't get the side plate off a smith and wesson and damaged the screw after soft primer strikes and cartridges failing to go bang.) H & H fixed it, but now it has a 50 lb trigger pull after a new firing pin and spring replacement...

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did get a revolver worked on there after the problem was not fixed at Wilshire Gun (couldn't get the side plate off a smith and wesson and damaged the screw after soft primer strikes and cartridges failing to go bang.) H & H fixed it, but now it has a 50 lb trigger pull after a new firing pin and spring replacement...
I can fix that. Jus' sayin'........

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can fix that. Jus' sayin'........
I may have you do that. It's a 642 with the lock, could be just the stock pull. When I bought it, it had seen some heavy use. Was a good deal and still a good deal with gunsmithing included. The trigger was still pretty heavy. I am used to striker fire and single action auto's. DAO thought might be fun to have...

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may have you do that. It's a 642 with the lock, could be just the stock pull. When I bought it, it had seen some heavy use. Was a good deal and still a good deal with gunsmithing included. The trigger was still pretty heavy. I am used to striker fire and single action auto's. DAO thought might be fun to have...
Easy fix.

Latest posts

Top Bottom