thanks for the add

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wojownik

Zawsze gotowy Zawsze blisko
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_7526.jpeg

bigjon

New to the site!
Reaction score
Welcome. Can I ask. There's gotta be some good places in CA to escape the madness. I've always pictured
northern CA to be fabulous. Share some info if you will. It's bizarre that so many people have a similar story to yours but I never really hear any details.
its a long story, were very connective always have been, started with the state going for illegals. they started growing weed in our local hills, starting fires steeling your water when your not home, the Sheriff could only give them tickets. they almost burned our house down twice, they did burn down two homes south of us. then to top it off standing behind them at the grocery store watching them buy two large baskets of food on WIC CARDS was the final straw..the cost of living was terrible water bill could be as much a 300$ our electricity was always over 300$ insurance was 300 a month when we lived there now its 1200, taxes 450 a month.. my family has been in LA since the late 1800`s only 2 siblings still there out of 5 Mom and Dad moved out in 89..

Latest posts

Top Bottom