H&H USPSA Match on Sunday, July 8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It's that time again, the first Saturday and the second Sunday fall on the same weekend this month so you can get double your pleasure, double your fun with OKCGC on Saturday, then H&H on Sunday night. Sign up starts at 5:30, shooting as soon as we can get the range cleared and set up after they close at 6 pm. Should be plenty toasty inside the bays so hydrate before you come and during the match. Round count will be 100 or less. First time shooters, this is a great match to get started, come on out. All you need is a handgun in 9mm or above, a safe holster, and 3 or 4 spare mags. Entry fee is $15, all shooters need to pay the fee at the front desk before the range closes at 6.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna try to talk GC into going out and I'll just tag along ... I'm hoping to be able to start shooting H&H (or at least a couple stages of it) in September. Now that he's not working nights he needs to get back into the swing of things also. H&H was always one of our favorite matches -- close to home, not too big and always lots of good folks there.

Be nice to see Shannon again. I haven't talked to her in ages!!

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Shannon and I both will be in attendance, I think I'm just gonna score and hang out in the air conditioning, I've been sweating enough on 2 wheels lately. Come on down and hang out.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shannon and I both will be in attendance, I think I'm just gonna score and hang out in the air conditioning, I've been sweating enough on 2 wheels lately. Come on down and hang out.

Hmmm ... I think I have some cookies around here somewhere ... Scott says he'll shoot so I'll tag along for sure!

Latest posts

Top Bottom