H&H USPSA Match on Sunday, July 8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:wave: It was good to see some old friends ... Lots of new guys I don't recognize -- YET! LOL You guys have me at a disadvantage ... If you are on here and see me PLEASE come and introduce yourself. It's not like I'm easy to miss, ya know!

Far as I can tell we'll be there again next month (but no shooting for me quite yet) so if there are any special requests for cookies, get them in now ... I can hardly wait to get this danged surgery over and get to shooting with everyone again! Keep your collective fingers crossed -- I'm shooting for the October match to make my comeback and show you guys how last place is done! :oops3:

Thanks to Shannon and Mike for a great match, as usual!!

kamicollo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I let someone borrow my shot timer at the event this evening and completely forgot about it untill it was to late. If someone could put me in touch with him i would greatly appreciate it. thanks

Heath

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I loved stage 3. I ran my M&P 16 rounds on 8 targets from an unloaded gun on 12 seconds. I thought I could of gone slightly faster but not bad for my first time shooting a match up there. No where near mike chambers 7 second run on there. He is ****ing crazy fast.

maximus

Maximus
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in group 4... Pretty sure that was GC and BB in there with us... It was my first time ever doing any kind of match... Used a stock Glock 17 with stock plastic sights... After watching everyone, I can tell i need some serious practice ... But it was fun and i learned a lot...Thanks to everyone for letting me participate!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in group 4... Pretty sure that was GC and BB in there with us... It was my first time ever doing any kind of match... Used a stock Glock 17 with stock plastic sights... After watching everyone, I can tell i need some serious practice ... But it was fun and i learned a lot...Thanks to everyone for letting me participate!

OK, I've been racking my brain trying to remember who had Glocks and who didn't ... but I didn't pay that much attention to the guns Sunday night. I was just happy to be out of the house and see some old buddies!! Were you the tall guy with the really pretty curly hair?? (Sorry, but it's a GURL thing and that's what I noticed! LOL)

maximus

Maximus
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hahah... i was the tall guy , but um .. i wont comment on having pretty hair... lol.... anyway .... Ive got to try and figure out these courses of fire...Some of these brown cardboard stacked targets look like one single target to me....But what fun... I need to learn what the differences between the classes... Guess its time to study the rules, etc.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm enjoying following these posts and finally figuring out who some people are. I was also in group 4, and figured out who BB and GC are. Now I know who maximus is--maximus, I believe I was in one of Will's Pistol Skills 2 classes with you about a year ago. You all know who I am--I'm the goob that DQ'd on stage 3!

Latest posts

Top Bottom