H&H USPSA Match on Sunday, July 8

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm enjoying following these posts and finally figuring out who some people are. I was also in group 4, and figured out who BB and GC are. Now I know who maximus is--maximus, I believe I was in one of Will's Pistol Skills 2 classes with you about a year ago. You all know who I am--I'm the goob that DQ'd on stage 3!

What the heck did you do? I was in your squad and I'm the goob that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn that night. Mikes and/or No-Shoots on every stage. How do you hit a no-shoot at 24 freaking inches!?! I can demonstrate it but I can't explain it.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was in group 3. Very tall big tattoo'd guy with the M&P.
The people in my group were really nice folks. Thanks for holding the wires up for me!
This was my first H&H match, I'll definetly be back!
-Wes B

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you hit a no-shoot at 24 freaking inches!?! I can demonstrate it but I can't explain it.

Bwahahahaha! That's because you were channelling your "inner BadgeBunny" Sunday night!! I forgot how much fun it was hanging out with youse guys!! I gotta get that boob job done and over with so I can DO SOME SHOOTING!!!!!

I'm enjoying following these posts and finally figuring out who some people are. I was also in group 4, and figured out who BB and GC are. Now I know who maximus is--maximus, I believe I was in one of Will's Pistol Skills 2 classes with you about a year ago. You all know who I am--I'm the goob that DQ'd on stage 3!

Ok, I know who YOU are now! LOL

hahah... i was the tall guy , but um .. i wont comment on having pretty hair... lol.... anyway .... Ive got to try and figure out these courses of fire...Some of these brown cardboard stacked targets look like one single target to me....But what fun... I need to learn what the differences between the classes... Guess its time to study the rules, etc.

HEY!! I'm a girl, I can say things like that!

You guys need to come back out next month. I'm bringing brownies, I think. They are easier to make ... Or, I dunno ... maybe cupcakes. Just kinda depends on what I'm in the mood to play around with. If you REALLY like sweets, you'll definitely need to show up for the shoot in December ... I make a mean nut brittle ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom