H4350 Powder in stock (for now)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just FYI to anyone who might need some. I found one place online that has H4350 in stock.

https://reloadingunlimited.com/prod...manufacturer=hodgdon&attribute_pa_weight=1-lb

I bought from them back in January, and everything went smooth. This morning they showed to have QTY-8 of the 8lb jugs in stock. As of this writing there are four left. It doesn't list quantities available of the 1lb, but it does say that they are in stock.

In case anyone is needing any of this unicorn powder, here's a little to be had.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone bought from these guys other than Thor? I almost ordered some CCI primers from them the other day. But don't know anyone thats used them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone bought from these guys other than Thor? I almost ordered some CCI primers from them the other day. But don't know anyone thats used them.
Some of these places are nothing more than some guys garage or outside storage building, but I've found they are typically very good to deal with because that is their livelihood and survive on their reputation and online feedback.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. They have an incredible selection. It looks like they are either a distributor selling direct or a smaller company tied into a distributors database.

They are quite a bit higher on the items I looked at. 20-30% higher than Gean Sears, Powder Valley, And others that I buy from normally. But they have several items on hand.

Wow, even shown 227 different Federal 12ga ammo.

Price Example
Varget 240 vs 193
TiteGroup 170vs 132
CCI #500 Small Pistol Primers 41 vs 30
Federal SPP 37 vs 30

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gene Sears. The standard were 30 but sold out.
Magnums. $29.18 right now.

7f641fb7b44f445890cdfecbd16ac234.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom