Ha Ha Autism. Restriction coming for your drivers license

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is rodent the word you meant ? Maybe like packrat? My OCD really got hung up on that word LOL>
I have, on more than one occasion, claimed to have packrat ancestry. My so-called workshop would tend to support that claim. Though I used to say I was a rat when I was much younger.
You people cannot get it right. CDO. ADDH. Get it in order people where it can make sense. Order!
I also have CDO. But I know so-called normals cannot handle it. You spend 24 years in the military, even if you did not have it when you started, you will by the time you retire.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill, I would agree with you! Add to it a memory for really stupid and useless information and you understand what my Wife puts up with daily. The only silver lining is she is more CDO than me. It has likely kept her from killing me on occassion. Imagine the mess she would have had to clean up! 🤗

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have, on more than one occasion, claimed to have packrat ancestry. My so-called workshop would tend to support that claim. Though I used to say I was a rat when I was much younger.

I also have CDO. But I know so-called normals cannot handle it. You spend 24 years in the military, even if you did not have it when you started, you will by the time you retire.
I think I have ACDDDHO.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting. On America’s Got Talent there were two brothers that were both autistic and one flew F18s. Would all depend where on the spectrum a person was.
I can just hear a high fencing autistic trying to explain how the particular spectrum of autism to which he/she has been diagnosed does not effect his/her ability to safely operate a motor vehicle to a typical Driver Compliance Hearing Officer from the ODPS…..
1718285457295.jpeg

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can just hear a high fencing autistic trying to explain how the particular spectrum of autism to which he/she has been diagnosed does not effect his/her ability to safely operate a motor vehicle to a typical Driver Compliance Hearing Officer from the ODPS…..
View attachment 486265
“….high functioning….”

Latest posts

Top Bottom