Hamas in DC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m guessing that explains this.

IMG_7563.jpeg

Bad Hombre

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Protesting is legal in this great country and every citizen has the right to protest peacefully.

Every swinging soul in the anti-Israeli protests should be searched and made to prove they are citizens of the USA, and if they are not they should immediately be deported. I would bet most of the protesters are not citizens and here on student visas or here otherwise illegally and they should be put on a boat and sent to live in Gaza, where the IDF will take care of them.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Protesting is legal in this great country and every citizen has the right to protest peacefully.

Every swinging soul in the anti-Israeli protests should be searched and made to prove they are citizens of the USA, and if they are not they should immediately be deported. I would bet most of the protesters are not citizens and here on student visas or here otherwise illegally and they should be put on a boat and sent to live in Gaza, where the IDF will take care of them.
Nah, I bet most of them are homegrown liberals.

And if you sent them to Gaza, Hamas would take care of them quicker than the IDF. (which makes this all the more ridiculous)

Latest posts

Top Bottom