Hamas in DC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Protesting is legal in this great country and every citizen has the right to protest peacefully.

Every swinging soul in the anti-Israeli protests should be searched and made to prove they are citizens of the USA, and if they are not they should immediately be deported. I would bet most of the protesters are not citizens and here on student visas or here otherwise illegally and they should be put on a boat and sent to live in Gaza, where the IDF will take care of them.

They'll all be in Chicago protesting outside the DNC in a few weeks, They'll have another chance to check their ID's there.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do believe in free speech to a point. That point ends with the destruction of property and blocking the American people from going about their daily business, like the road blocks and such. I have a right to stop and listen to your protest or not. simple. But to me, anyone in the United States Of America that Intentionally Disrespectfully burns our American Flag in a protest should be given a choice of deported immediately if not originally from our country or face a firing squad within 7 Days. Our flag is not just a decoration, it is a symbol of everything our country stands for and a symbol of the millions of people who gave their lives to make it possible for us to fly that flag. JMO

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Protesting is legal in this great country and every citizen has the right to protest peacefully.

Every swinging soul in the anti-Israeli protests should be searched and made to prove they are citizens of the USA, and if they are not they should immediately be deported. I would bet most of the protesters are not citizens and here on student visas or here otherwise illegally and they should be put on a boat and sent to live in Gaza, where the IDF will take care of them.
The agitators are Iran sponsored as is hamas. The protesters are ill informed college kids that have had a propaganda education by college liberals devoted to taking the USA down to third world levels.
IMHO, they have been doing a pretty good job at it with those minds made of mush.

tim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This.. both sides suck and it's none of our business if they want to fight each other and we sure as hell shouldn't be funding it along with Ukraine.

I would highly recommend everyone listening to the Thomas Massie interview on the Tucker Carlson show. Seems like like one of the only politicians left who isn't lining his pockets with foreign governments money.

America First!
Where are you watching tucker I always liked him.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From AP:
Many Jewish Americans view the war in Gaza as just because it came in response to the brutal Oct. 7 Hamas attack, even if they don’t outright support Netanyahu and his policies. The families of hostages taken by Hamas are also protesting, demanding Netanyahu agree to a cease-fire deal that would free their loves ones.

The Capitol Police said about 200 people were arrested Tuesday on charges stemming from the sit-in at the Cannon building. Jewish Voice for Peace, which organized the protest, said many more than that were arrested, rabbis among them.

Sounds like Iran alright.

Latest posts

Top Bottom