Hamas in DC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No argument from me.

I'm just tired of seeing foreigners come here then demand **** they have no right to. America for Americans.
If - and it's a big IF - the clowns that have defaced our symbols are arrested, my money says they're home-grown retards from some liberal college. I doubt we see much detail about this, but who knows?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1722020427061.png

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Except one side has been on a 1,400 year jihad bender and want to lop your head off as they try to eradicate those pesky Jews. Every month there are on average 20 different countries that have an attack by Islamic terrorists. Supporting Israel’s efforts is a part of maintaining our national security against radical Muslims.

There are three (possibly more) groups of thought on why we shouldn’t fight Islamists …

One, the folks who for many right reasons don’t want their tax dollars going abroad to fight anyone much less Islamists. Again, there is an argument (and history) that isolationism will put the US in harm’s way.

Two, people who sympathize for a variety of reason with Islamic terrorists. These are the “useful idiots” who need a new “Che” t-shirt to wear.

Three, half-baked bigots who don’t like Jews. These is a person who on this forum said he is OK with Hamas “butchering Israeli babies”. Another posted a picture of a Jewish circumcision ceremony saying it was a Jewish man having oral sex with an 8 day old boy. Like most if not all bigots, they illustrate themselves as a$$holes.

"Again, there is an argument (and history) that isolationism will put the US in harm’s way."

I would love to know what history you are referring to.

And 1400 year bender? Not so sure about that. Maybe since 1945 but that was to be expected,when someone shows up and pitches a tent in your backyard and claims it to be their now because they made an agreement(balford) with some other squatters(British empire) 1917.

Regardless of that it's none of our business in 2024.
Also Jewish terror against us isn't perfect, remember the uss liberty? Remember WMDs in Iraq? Who do you think benefits the most from a weak Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc?

"In 2002, the former head of the Mossad intelligence agency, Efraim Halevy, told a closed meeting of Nato that there were "clear indications" that Iraq had renewed its efforts to build WMD after the UN weapons inspections were halted in 1998. He also said Iraq had preserved elements of its ability to manufacture chemical and biological weapons."

A prominent Israeli MP said yesterday that his country's intelligence services knew claims that Saddam Hussein was capable of swiftly launching weapons of mass destruction were wrong but withheld the information from Washington.

"It was known in Israel that the story that weapons of mass destruction could be activated in 45 minutes was an old wives' tale," Yossi Sarid, a member of the foreign affairs and defence committee which is investigating the quality of Israeli intelligence on Iraq, told the Associated Press yesterday.

"Israel didn't want to spoil President Bush's scenario, and it should have," he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2004/feb/04/iraq.israel

https://x.com/biffdon/status/1807029055272759659?s=19

https://x.com/AIPAC/status/1788008883828474351?s=19

I would also love to hear how you think this is okay in your mind.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And 1400 year bender? Not so sure about that. Maybe since 1945 but that was to be expected,when someone shows up and pitches a tent in your backyard and claims it to be their now because they made an agreement(balford) with some other squatters(British empire) 1917.

Jews have been in Palestine since well before 1945. The area has traded hands many times. It’s not as if Jews suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

When Israel was formed, part of the plan was to simultaneously create an independent Arab-Palestinian homeland as well, but the Arab powers rejected it.

Arabs/Palestinians/et al keep starting wars with Israel then ***** about it when they get their asses handed to them.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If - and it's a big IF - the clowns that have defaced our symbols are arrested, my money says they're home-grown retards from some liberal college. I doubt we see much detail about this, but who knows?

I’m sure many are home-grown, but all of them? “Hamas is coming” isn’t something likely said by a lefty from the Ivy League, but it’s possible.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jews have been in Palestine since well before 1945. The area has traded hands many times. It’s not as if Jews suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

When Israel was formed, part of the plan was to simultaneously create an independent Arab-Palestinian homeland as well, but the Arab powers rejected it.

Arabs/Palestinians/et al keep starting wars with Israel then ***** about it when they get their asses handed to them.

Brother for the third time both sides suck.

Israel helped fund and prop up Hamas to make sure a Palestinian state wouldn never exist.

We shouldn't be involving ourselves in their squabbling.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

Last edited:

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Again, there is an argument (and history) that isolationism will put the US in harm’s way."

I would love to know what history you are referring to.
You parsed this out of context ... referring to being isolationists with Islam. Every month there is an Islamic terror attack going on in multiple countries worldwide. You don't want to see that? You should try doing some honest research.

And 1400 year bender? Not so sure about that.
Again, you need to do some honest research. Look back to the first Crusade which started in 1095 ... about 460 years after the first Christian (non Muslim) city was overrun by Islamists and 457 years after Jerusalem was taken by Muslim forces. Then to "be sure", do the math.

Regardless of that it's none of our business in 2024.
You sir are fully entitled to that opinion. I respectfully disagree.

Also Jewish terror against us isn't perfect, remember the uss liberty?
Correct. No country is perfect. But that is more of deflection or at best, a weak excuse to not support an ally.

Remember WMDs in Iraq?
Lot of foreign intelligence agencies believed that Iraq had more WMDs beyond chemical/biological.

A prominent Israeli MP said yesterday ...
Again, a lot of people believed that Iraq had WMDs. Even Al Gore had said that at some point, we would have to take Saddam out. The thought was to make his ability to wage war on his neighbors and the world less likely. One does not have to look and act like "Captain Obvious" to figure that out.

Also ... when you copy and paste something, you might want to put a source to what you copied and pasted. Otherwise, people might confuse you with Joe Biden and his plagiarizing.

I would also love to hear how you think this is okay in your mind.
Not sure what you are asking.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You parsed this out of context ... referring to being isolationists with Islam. Every month there is an Islamic terror attack going on in multiple countries worldwide. You don't want to see that? You should try doing some honest research.

Again, you need to do some honest research. Look back to the first Crusade which started in 1095 ... about 460 years after the first Christian (non Muslim) city was overrun by Islamists and 457 years after Jerusalem was taken by Muslim forces. Then to "be sure", do the math.

You sir are fully entitled to that opinion. I respectfully disagree.

Correct. No country is perfect. But that is more of deflection or at best, a weak excuse to not support an ally.

Lot of foreign intelligence agencies believed that Iraq had more WMDs beyond chemical/biological.

Again, a lot of people believed that Iraq had WMDs. Even Al Gore had said that at some point, we would have to take Saddam out. The thought was to make his ability to wage war on his neighbors and the world less likely. One does not have to look and act like "Captain Obvious" to figure that out.

Also ... when you copy and paste something, you might want to put a source to what you copied and pasted. Otherwise, people might confuse you with Joe Biden and his plagiarizing.

Not sure what you are asking.
I put all my sources in my text. Look again.

Also You just said alot things without providing a single source. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put all my sources in my text. Look again.

No ... you did not attribute your quote. Using quotation marks (below) is not attributing a quote.

"In 2002, the former head of the Mossad intelligence agency, Efraim Halevy, told a closed meeting of Nato that there were "clear indications" that Iraq had renewed its efforts to build WMD after the UN weapons inspections were halted in 1998. He also said Iraq had preserved elements of its ability to manufacture chemical and biological weapons."

Don't worry ... I don't grade posts. LOL.

Also You just said alot things without providing a single source.

You doubted the 1,400 years of jihad. I provided a timeline. Again ... try doing some honest research. You might learn something about elements of Islam that have been waging war on the world for over 14 centuries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom