Hamburgers come from where?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to try them but I can not find anywhere that sells them.
Last I heard, you could get them in Dallas. They are from NY, but Ive seen them in Publix in Georgia & Florida. Last year in Georgia I bought a cooler full for the ride back to ok & froze them. Once you tried a Hoffman off the grill, the typical skinless Nathan’s or Oscar Mayer’s don’t compare.
Other option is to get them shipped, which isn’t cost effective for hot dogs.
But if you can get them, try both a red & a white. The best ever.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If something goes wrong with the cooking process what then? My patient damn near didn't survive and had life altering injuries even so. I will continue to eat them, but only after thorough cooking.

When hot dogs (or any meat product) are made, a sample is pulled for QA analysis and they don’t release the lot until the sample clears. There have been times when a lot is released early and find out there could be issues with foreign items or pathogens. When that happens, companies have to initiate a recall.

While the USDA is pretty tight enforcing product safety, companies have huge financial risk if they put a tainted product in the market.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister is the most finicky diner on earth. Her tastebuds are superhuman. I've seen her identify a cut of meat and a brand of butter by taste alone. Myself I'm more interested in volume. She sends back at least half of what she orders after the second send back it's usually comped. Not me brother, I told her the "fixed" food probably has loogies in it now from the teenager cooking it.

I hear ya. I send very little back. I order MED RARE on every cut of beef, everywhere. As long as it is not WELL DONE, I can eat it.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Special Hen
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1726714500868.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom