Handloading for the 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
J&K Bullet Casters in OKC for cast bullets, Berrys Manufacturing for Plated bullets, Powder Valley for powder and primers. The Wolf primers have been shipping pretty quickly and are pretty good.

J&K for me too, and I noticed on Powder Valley's web site today that they are "officially" taking walk in orders so the Haz-mat fees don't have to be paid on primers and powder.
I've been doing the walk in deal for several years now, but they acted like they didn't really like to do it, and had no real store front or office to do it. We would just drive up there and knock on the door. Don't know why that was such an issue with them, but maybe sombody got to them and they see the light now?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.powdervalleyinc.com/

17295 151st Road
Winfield, Kansas 67156

Mapquest shows it due north of Stillwater, roughly 50 miles north of the state line..

Odie1

Its about 6 or 7 miles east of Winfield Ks on a county road that is blacktopped. Its not 50 miles north of the state line, more like 20 to 25.
They do not carry lead shot, but do have all the other components to load shotgun shells.

Latest posts

Top Bottom