Happy BirthDay USMC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow is our Birthday, Nov.10. Please let me be the first to tell all my fellow Marines HAPPY BIRTHDAY. To all who has served, and who is serving now. It is an Honor to be one of you.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli. We fight our country's battles in the air on land and sea. First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean. We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine.

I never was in the military but i know all the branches hymn's/songs by heart. Pretty cool how my grandpa and the corps share the same birthday. Grandpa was an af fighter pilot in WW2. He will be 88 and could probably still whoop my ass.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happy Birthday and Semper Fi Jimmy and to all the other's out there; those who are or were Jarheads and our many friends!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you James and right back at you brother.

Once a Marine, always a Marine. Semper Fi and Happy Birthday to all you motivated Devil Dogs!

[Broken External Image]

i43.tinypic.com_11uhtdt.jpg

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was pretty cool the truck driver who delivers our product wished me Happy Birthday at 330 this morning right when he saw me. Semper Fi Marines!

Latest posts

Top Bottom