Happy Camper with S&W Service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Back in Feb, I sent a Walther P22 with a cracked slide in for repairs. This pistol was 5+ years old and 50k+ rounds thru it. S&W service folks called me up to tell me that there was some frame damage as well, so they were going to send me a new pistol. Great news I thought. A month ago I still hadn't recieved the new gun, I call and found out the P22's were back ordered all the way back to the German factory with no date of arrival even as a guess. Yesterday, I called S&W to see if they could just trade me types of guns and they said "Sure, no problem." So I asked for a M&P 15/22 with flash hider. Got the call today and they are going to do it and with no money to boot! Just fax them a FFL to send it to and it should be here next week. So with the Buck Mark to replace the pistol side of my addiction, a new MP-15/22 to play with, I suggest that everyone buy stock in .22 ammo companies as I'm going to be playin' hard for a while! Cudoes to S&W customer support.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was out fishing Konawa lake Friday and got a call from S&W. Seems I'll need all my patience skillz as it will be 2 weeks before the new toy is suppose to ship. It's killing me!!!! I walk into a gun shop and there they are, new P22's and MP 15/22's begging to go home with me, but no......

Latest posts

Top Bottom