Has anyone ever seen a ringtail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to see one occasionally early in the morning when I was a kid camping in the Wichitas. Probably as many there as ever, just not as many people to see them because of all the restrictions on hiking and camping there now.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If u are talking about ringtail cats There were alot at s Shanon Springs park in Chickasha . They were on display in a large cage. When i was a kid there as a huge hollow cottonwood tree about a half mile from the house If u sneaked up there were ringtail cats every where. The old tree fell over & i have not saw one since. I go down this creek every year hunting mushrooms.

For the rest of the board I will take this moment to thank you for the mushroom tip.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never, but twenty years ago, I would have said the same about armadillos and porcupines.
Thirty years ago I would have said it about deer in my part of the state. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that there's another weed species up here living off my tax dollars. The more the merrier.
Them critters are coming to get us.
There are tons of reports of black mountain lions.
Watch your step, them sumbitches will eat you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom