Has anyone used Laserlyte RSL?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky102183

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has used or is currently using one. I am considering one for my CCW, a Kahr PM45. Any opinions or reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that your post is old and that you have probably already gotten something for your kahr but I wanted to write this anyway. I got my RSL today and installed it on my glock 19. I must say that it is everything that I hoped it would be. It is made very well and is easy to install. It took me several tries to get the dot to center on my sights but once it did it is dead on. It is brighter than what I have read about on the internet. I have heard some say that it isn't as good as a crimson trace but they obviously haven't used this. It is plenty bright. I didn't get it to use it in the day anyway. In low light and night it is awesome. And I can even still use my factory sights. That is a big plus. I took it outside and shined it down the street at my neighbors house which is about 250 yards away and I could see the dot lighting up on there house!! That is pretty dang impressive to me. Plus there is a video out of them hammering in nails with it. So I know that it can withstand the recoil of the firearm. I am very happy that I bought this. And for just over $100 on amazon, it is a steal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom