He isn't full yet. 8 legged creature warning.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be more worried about the roach.

Also,

ai.imgur.com_ooiiB.jpg

Isn't that from the movie "Kingdom of Spiders" with William Shatner from 1977?

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of spiders. I've killed few Fiddleback's in my house and they freak me out becaus ef damage they can do with just one bite. This morning I was on my computer, drinking my coffee before I have to go to work. For some reason I looked down, Im bare foot and see a fiddleback, size of a silver dollar just chilling right by my foot. I freaked out. Grabbed the Raid and sprayed him. He died instantly. I was surprised that worked on it, this is getting ridiculous.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not trying to one up you because that is pretty freaky but..

One night at my folks I killed four fiddle backs one evening in the house. They were everywhere. As I was just about to fall asleep that night I felt a spider crawl across my chest. I went to my happy place as long as I could then focused my terror in one outburst of flailing rage directed at the spider. Sure enough the corpse of a fiddle back was found. I have almost gotten used to them and find good sport in killing them in various ways. Scissors is my favorite But sticking them to tape is a close second. Now snakes.....I can't do snakes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom