He wont rape again I'm thinking....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since when have you known me to give bitches a pass??
I was not saying you would but you would be surprised how many women do, how often it happens. I have two sisters, maybe three that would give women a pass or a slap on the wrist for making a false rape claim, and I know one guy in prison I know is innocent. He is so gay he could not get it up for a woman with a block & tackle, but turned down the wrong woman. Funny thing is, he is loving it in prison. Says it is the best thing to ever happen to him. That would probably piss off the witch that sent him there even more.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was not saying you would but you would be surprised how many women do, how often it happens. I have two sisters, maybe three that would give women a pass or a slap on the wrist for making a false rape claim, and I know one guy in prison I know is innocent. He is so gay he could not get it up for a woman with a block & tackle, but turned down the wrong woman. Funny thing is, he is loving it in prison. Says it is the best thing to ever happen to him. That would probably piss off the witch that sent him there even more.

Probably ... What a world, huh??

Latest posts

Top Bottom