Health episode tonight that was very weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that happens to me a lot .get real weak in the legs ,stomach rolls feel like i could pass out. then spew from one end or the other and feel fine. always thought it had some to do with cancer or the treatment

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that happens to me a lot .get real weak in the legs ,stomach rolls feel like i could pass out. then spew from one end or the other and feel fine. always thought it had some to do with cancer or the treatment
dang!
I never felt like I was gonna pass out, just couldnt walk or balance. Was not dizzy or anything else. Wasnt nauseous either.
But I puked once and was able to walk again pretty good.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding blood pressure devices, the wife and I have two different ones. One is like the normal in that it has a cuff that fastens around one's bicep. The other one's cuff fastens around ones wrist. The wrist one is handy in that it comes in a small case, which is especially helpful if one is traveling.

I've been testing my BP lately after seeing my doctor about a week or so ago. My pressure was pretty high there in the doctor's office, and they were concerned about it. I told them that about the only time I have high blood pressure is when I get it done in their offices.

At home, my BP stays pretty low.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please do get checked out, EKG and simple blood test. Please let us know the results. Heart issues can manifest in the form of a wide variety of symptoms. Hoping the best for you

I don’t go into JoJo’s. I don’t like the owner. My sister is his age and knew him well. I’ve known him distantly since he was a teenager. He was a perve when he was younger. Big tool bag

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wrist BP cuffs are suspect IMO & should be compared to a mercury manometer to confirm accuracy. They are best used only as a trending device, but better than nothing I guess.

I don’t trust electronic BP machines as a rule because they can mistake movement or artifact as a pulse, especially if the cuff is the wrong size, loose or in a bad position (common in hospital beds with jumpy patients).

Reedman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"...Pulmonary Embolism caused by clotting in my right leg..."

I hope you are feeling better. I had the same thing in 2020, except a large clot was in my right thigh. Are you on a blood thinner now? Except for the nausea, it sounds like similar symptoms that sent me to the hospital back then. Have you seen your cardiologist since for a follow-up? You might want to give them a call.

Latest posts

Top Bottom