6 days in lockdown and I'm gonna make it home tonight.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that your home get that wheel chair out and pry bar get those ties moved. No slackin
Wife is pissed...

20240308_133642.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@cowadle ...I'm going to take a couple of days to get good with this walkin machine then I'm gonna invite @RickN to Golden Corral. I'm gonna bump him in the butt with it if he's slow in the buffet line cause I gotta get mine and sit down.
You got tennis balls or skis on the backlegs of that walker? I think I still have a few extra pairs of hard plastic skis that make sliding the walker much easier. I know, I have them on mine. Next few days I will get out to the shed and look. If I do I will send you a pair. Need a bag to put stuff in for the walker? I know I have some of those.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@cowadle ...I'm going to take a couple of days to get good with this walkin machine then I'm gonna invite @RickN to Golden Corral. I'm gonna bump him in the butt with it if he's slow in the buffet line cause I gotta get mine and sit down.

I think y’all should have a race and the loser has to get the soft serve. @RickN probably has a refined taste and likes the swirl even though he does come across as vanilla, I think he’s got a hint of chocolate in him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom