Fiddleback / brown recluse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any recommended spray (indoors) to fight brown rec
Bifen IT, or Tempo SC are both great. You can find info about these online, plenty of online retailers sell it too. Either of those two chemicals are effective on spiders, and all other insects . I've used both but currently using Bifen IT, Last time I got these chemicals off amazon. If you are willing to deal with mix ratios and have a pump/sprayer, you will want to spray the floor at the baseboards, under larger furniture and appliances, closets, and nooks n crannies.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang it Tim! Hang in there. I’ve met you before doing a deal on here and enjoyed chatting with ya. Your king shepherd made an impression on me too, awesome dog. You’ve got this man! Recover and be careful with your feet

My shop building has tons of these spiders. Half of my shop is for woodworking and they’ve straight up infested the woodshop side. I need to get some tempoSC, clear clutter, and go to war on the bastages

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fiddleback got me back in 1st week December, went to heart hospital (quadruple bypass) a week later they pulled veins from my right leg, which became infected, caused blood flow restrictions (clots). VA said it was healed

The spider bite never looked bad / coupled with a nasty cut between two toes.

Last Thursday, kristy was changing my bandages and it was horrible, got me to Mercy who are fixing me up, surgery tomorrow or Tuesday, they’re repairing the leg vein clot harvest 1st, then they operate on the foot, amputate a couple toes and part of the foot (infection in the bones).

What doesn’t kill us, makes us stronger.

(I should have listened to “Warrior Wife ”Kristy).

I will not post pics on here (nasty), 15 year in the military police and another 28 years in local police, I’m used to gore, never was a gore freak and nearly tossed my cookies. Two daughters in college pursuing nursing degrees, one couldn’t see enough, the other (starts next month) immediately changed to radiology, this morning, tough little redneck girl couldn’t leave the room fast enough. if you want pics, just text and I’ll send it out,
Tim
Will put you on our Bible study prayer list. God will take care of this sir🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

405-414-0755
Too early for a dirt nap.
Everyday above ground, is a good day.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heal fast Tim, sorry to hear this.

A hand held taser will null out a Fiddle Back or any bite. It will save lives.

A simple elect shock and a charcoal poultice will save a life. When my girls were young they worked at Church Camps, each Head camper “adult” was issued a small First Aid kit with a small low volt hand taser and live charcoal with gauze and other components. My wife who is a RN built the kits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom